Level 1 Update– 7 October 2020
Whilst tennis returns back to normal at level 1 we must continue to be vigilant – to keep everyone safe we must do the following:
1. Practice good hygiene eg stay at home if sick, washing hands, sneeze into elbow etc
Refer https://tennis.kiwi/covid-19/tennis-alert-level-guidelines/ for the full Tennis NZ (TNZ) guidelines
2. Contact tracing – we have QR codes for use with the Ministry of Health app up in the clubrooms & at the court entrance. We also have a written contact tracing record on the noticeboard that can be used.
Our cleaner will clean the clubrooms twice a week.
30 August 2020- Alert Level 2 – with groups limited to 10. To facilitate this & enable club members to play some tennis, the Management Team have agreed to allow lights access for individuals but we will not have any organised play until the group limit increases above 10. So the following guidelines for play at level 2 (max 10 per group) are:
• The Clubhouse inside the entrance is accessible for lights only. NO other clubroom access, drinking fountain out of bounds. Sanitiser & wipes will be left inside the door for your use on touched surfaces (door handles, light switch etc)
• Individuals must register their visit using the government contact tracking app (QR code reader). Please sign in when you arrive
• No organised tennis – incl, Senior club nights and Midweek – until group sizes increase to greater than 10. You can have a hit with people outside of your bubble but please practise social distancing and use the sanitiser and spray at the gate to the court. Stay home if unwell
.• Coach Josh can provide private coaching (groups <10)
• Senior interclub start has been delayed 2 weeks by Tennis Akl